WHERE I'D LOVE TO TRAVEL (CREATIVE POST #1)

There are so many beautiful places in the world and everyone has their own idea on where they would love to travel. I know for a fact that I would love to travel to Europe and turns out I might actually get the chance to do so. There's this field trip that is taking place to Europe in June 2021, and I'm not 100% sure if I want to go. I mean part of me really wants to go but the other half of me knows that I'll probably back out when the time comes. I know that this is a once in a life time opportunity and I know I should take advantage of it because if I'm being honest, the chances of me traveling in the future are very low. Let me just talk about the reasons why I would travel to Europe (specifically PARIS, SPAIN, ROME, AND PORTUGAL). To start off, who wouldn't want to go to Europe I mean it's one of the most beautiful continents in the world. I've always dreamt about seeing the Eiffel Tower and now I might get to actually see it. Paris isn't the only place I've dreamt about visiting, but I've always wanted to go to Spain since some are the best soccer teams/players are there. Turns out if I go on this trip, I might actually get to visit Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, which happens to be the stadium of one of the greatest soccer teams of all time (Real Madrid). Although this isn't my favorite soccer and I actually prefer Barcelona FC, I don't want to miss this incredible opportunity. I feel like it's time to get over these stupid fears of mine, being in a plane crash and being away from my parents for over a week. If I don't then I'm honestly really stupid for letting go of such a great opportunity like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Test Chapters 1-4

VOCABULARY WE NEED