Today I Was Thinking

Today I was thinking that it is some what important for us to feel relaxed and forget about our other classes when we walk into this class because we need to have a fresh mind in order to really be able to do our work in class. We don't really think about the damage we are causing ourselves when we don't concentrate in one class because we are too busy thinking about the work we did for another class. It;s important for us to have a fresh mind and feel ready to work as soon as we get to our next class. I think that we were discussing in class today was great because we were introduced to mindfulness which is this thing/process where we get the first minute of class to feel relax and then start our journal. To me this is better than just getting to class and right away start working on the journals because there are times where I'm not 100% focused. It's hard for me to concentrate in this class because my 4th period is super boring and I can't transfer that energy into writing a journal since I know that I would write random things that don't even have to do with the topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Test Chapters 1-4

VOCABULARY WE NEED