The Value of my Time

I personally think that it's really important to value your time wisely and not let any minute go by without doing anything. I always try to invest my time in the best way possible and make the best decisions that will help me later on in the future. Benjamin Franklin once said "Time is money" and this always reminds that the things we do and when we choose to do them is key in life. One of the things I invest most of my time doing is homework because it's really important to keep up with everything I'm learning in school and I have make sure I understand everything we're doing in class. Without a doubt, I would say that I invest a significant of time in my family because I think that family is one of the most important things in life. I feel my best self whenever I spend time with my family and I usually try to enjoy every minute I'm with them. My family and I go out to the park every Sunday to watch my older brother's soccer game and we normally try to go out to eat as a family, but it can be hard some times because we can't agree on where to go eat. There are times in my life where I feel overwhelmed with school and life in general but listening to music helps me get through it all. I guess you can say that I could use my time more wisely but I simply enjoy every minute of my life and I try to live my life at its fullest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Test Chapters 1-4

VOCABULARY WE NEED