Having the Time of my Life

How can understanding your time use help you improve the decisions you make about how to use your time? 

I think that understanding your time can help you improve the decisions you make about how to use your time because it shows what you are capable of doing in a certain amount of time. I personally try to use my time wisely but there are certain times where I  just get lazy and stop doing things I know I actually have time for. Over the past years, there have been things that I've taken into consideration such as,not leaving the things you have time for today for tomorrow and taking advantage of every moment in your life. I try to make the best of everyday,even though there are times where I know that I'm not feeling well at all. Not to mention that there are certain days where listening to music actually makes me feel sad and I don't know why. Instead of feeling sad, I know I should be feeling happy, buy you can't always be happy and there are even times where faking a smile doesn't work. Most of the time I'm always thinking about how fast time goes by and how no one is able to slow it down. In fact, every night before I fall asleep, I come to this conclusion that we actually have less time than we think and this sort of freaks me out a little. So I'm always reminding myself to enjoy every moment of my life because who knows if I'm going to be able to live through it again. There's been so many quotes I've seen about telling someone how you feel about them today because you might just not get the opportunity to do so tomorrow. I actually believe in quotes like this because whenever I think about someone who has died, I also think that maybe this person didn't get tell their friends or family that they loved them. There are even times where someone says that they're going to tell someone how they feel about them tomorrow, but who guarantees them that they're going to have a tomorrow. Although many of us don't like to think that today could be our last day on this planet, it's something we should always keep in mind and we should use this as a reminder to make the best out of today. I've learned to live today as if there is no tomorrow but there are still times where I leave things for tomorrow when I could be doing them today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Test Chapters 1-4

VOCABULARY WE NEED