The Making of an Essay

I'm one of those persons who simply doesn't enjoy writing essays because I find it too stressing and useless. I don't think there's a point in writing an essay because there are times where we are not given enough time and end up doing a horrible job. We shouldn't have to worry about our grade going down when we are told to write an essay, especially if the topic isn't something that interests us. For some of us it's not always easy to come up with the perfect structure or have in mind the order/way we want to write the essay. When I write an essay and I usually come to a conclusion where I don't know what to write about anymore and I simply just write whatever and hope my grade doesn't get affected too much. One thing that hasn't change about the way I write an essay is that I always use the method we were taught since junior high, which is know as the hamburger method.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Test Chapters 1-4

VOCABULARY WE NEED