I CARE ABOUT YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

I personally feel like most of the time when I write something, it doesn't really make sense and it could because I'm in a rush or I just don't care about what I'm saying. For example, the topics we have to write about in our journals in class don't always have a significance to me so I simply choose to write about it like if I cared but I don't and I don't think I should even bother to write about something that doesn't interest in. For those who even bother to look at my blog, you probably don't even understand anything that I'm saying because most of the time I don't make sense. It's not just in this blog where I don't make sense, but I feel like this is an issue I face everyday in the real world, well in person. I want things to be different but for that to happen I know I'm going to have to put my part in order for things to change for the better good. Especially since I want to become a lawyer or teacher once I'm done with school and I have to learn to be a better writer. It's weird though because I really enjoy writing outside of school and most of the time I choose to write about what's going on in the world and in my life but I also like to write about my feelings since it's really hard for me to express them sometimes. This part doesn't even fit in with the topic and that's something I want to change because I feel like I write about things that aren't even meant to be written. In the future, I want to be able to look back at these stupid things I would write about and see that I've become a better writer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Test Chapters 1-4

VOCABULARY WE NEED