How I Read

I prefer reading at school than at home because I get easily distracted and bored. There are specific books that I have more interest in such as romance novels or thriller. If we are told to read an autobiography or horror novels, I won't be as interested but I would still have to read it. When I get the opportunity to read a book that actually interests me, I try to do my best to stay focus and actually pay attention to what is going on. Like last year we had to read this boring book in English and I didn't understand anything that was going on and when the time came to write the essay, I had to look up a summary for each chapter to understand it. But right before reading that book we read this one story called "Leopard Man" and it was about how people are usually judged based on their appearances. I liked it better than Siddhartha (the book we read before) because there are many examples and problems going on in the world that relate to this story. I have high expectations on what makes a story or book good because I am a very picky person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gatsby Test Chapters 1-4

VOCABULARY WE NEED